Brace yourself South Africa ! Petrol Price Increases = Crime Increase
LOADSHEDDING BRACE YOURSELF SOUTH AFRICA.
FUEL SPIKES AND AN INCREASE IN CRIME
SECURITY SPIKES ARE AN ADDED DEFENSE WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT!
South Africans should brace themselves for an increase in crime during load shedding and increases in daily expenses, a security analyst from IRS Forensic Investigations has warned.
No one likes load shedding… except for criminals. There is naturally an increase in home and business robberies. Criminals know when to hit by following load shedding schedules. It’s just another opportunity criminals are exploiting. With the increase in fuel prices and daily living expenses, this unfortunately hits the under privileged the hardest. They will take any opportunity they can to take what they can, to sell. To survive.
That’s where we come in. Especially if you have electric fencing because when the lights go out, so does the fence and alarm system. We have a range of spikes to protect your perimeter but specifically our ROLA Spikes. Here are some benefits on why they are the best added deterrent aiding to your peace of mind and safety.
- They rotate on touch
- Anti rust
- Tamper proof, cannot be hampered down or removed
- 0 maintenance, made to last over 10 years
- Made from Polyamide toughened UV glass fibre
- Doesn’t disrupt the electrical current from the electric fence and send off false alarms.
- When load shedding hits, there is 0 leverage beneath the electric fence for blankets/ feet etc as the rotation of the spikes will cover any gaps, hook, roll and cause unfortunate situations making it incredibly effective against wall jumpers.
We strive ourselves in new ways of keeping you, your family, possessions and businesses safe. New innovative materials and a One Stop Security Spike Shop.
Email : email@example.com
Call: 021 020 1591
Whatsapp: 071 155 1101
Unit C17, Island business park.
23 Milner Street